Cut Flat Multisize Ring Gold
"Mergaitė iš KÒTY visiškai išgelbėjo mane. Susivėlinau su gimtadienio dovana, o jos dėka auskariukus gavau sekančią darbo dieną! Jūs nuostabūs, AČIŪ JUMS! 🥰"
Kòty only uses sterling silver—the highest quality standard for 925 silver in the industry and then we plate it with 18K gold. We believe, that simplicity is the beauty of jewelry, that is why by making minimalistic products, we manage to create timeless design. All our production is handmade, so all our jewelry is low stock, what makes each piece even more exquisite.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver / 18K Gold Plating
- Weight: 2.52 g
Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to salty air, chlorine, sulfur, humidity, perspiration and household bleach and other strong chemicals. Cosmetics and fragrances can also negatively affect the finish of sterling silver and direct contact should be avoided. Like other precious metals, sterling silver will require cleaning from time to time. To prevent tarnish as much as possible, we recommend that you store your fine jewelry in a safe, dry place when engaging in the following activities:
- Household and outdoor chores (i.e., cleaning and gardening)
- Showering, bathing or swimming in pools, hot tubs, hot springs and the ocean
- Grooming yourself with lotion, hair products, fragrances and other cosmetics
- Exercising at the gym or during contact sports
- Preparing meals
PLEASE, CHECK OUR RING CHART AND PICK THE RIGHT SIZE. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT IT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Inside diameter (mm)
|EU Size||US Size||Circumference (mm)|
IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SIZE, YOU CAN EASILY MEASURE IT YOURSELF.
OPTION 1 / MEASURE THE DIAMETER
- Use a ring you already have and that is your size, and measure the inside diameter of it.
- Compare the inside diameter of your ring with the exact measurements of each of our sizes. Use the above chart to determine your ring size.
OPTION 2 / MEASURE THE CIRCUMFERENCE
- Wrap a thin strip of paper or a string around your finger, like a ring.
- Mark the spot where the two ends meet and measure the length with a ruler. Use the above chart to determine your ring size.